Twinkling lights, glittering snowscapes, and hot chocolate toasts are just a few magical touches of a winter wonderland wedding dream. Here at Ball, we want to make all your cozy, romantic wedding visions come to life! We have gathered our 10 favorite tips to creating an enchanting winter celebration.
- Keep Your Guests Warm – Offer guests blankets, gloves, or even personalized hand warmers as they arrive to ensure that your loved ones are kept warm and cheery throughout the special day.
- Bundle Up Your Wedding Party – Winter accessories like faux fur can be used for not only keeping yourself warm, but the perfect prop for all your magical, wintery photos.
- Light up the Celebration – Add romance with candles in both your ceremony and reception space and brighten up the day with just the right amount of candlelight.
- Ditch the Heels – A pair of cozy cute boots can winterize your photos, making them extra special, and also keeping your feet warm and comfortable!
- Warm Legs – To ensure warmth, wear tights under your dress! As long as it’s long- no one will ever know.
- Beauty Prep – We all know the winter brings dry skin, so keep the chapstick and moisturizer handy on your big day!
- The Season of Giving – Our favorite wintertime wedding favors include personalized Christmas bells or ornaments to show your guests just how much they mean to you.
- The Perfect Photos – Adjust your photo schedule for as much light as possible! It gets darker in the winter, so make sure you have enough time to capture that beautiful, winter shot before the sun sets.
- A Sweet Warm Treat – What could possibly be more cozy than a hot cocoa station, complete with white and dark chocolate options, a toppings bar, and the choice to make their very own boozy creation!?
- Choosing the Right Venue – If possible, have your ceremony and reception all at one venue or venues that are very near each other. Save your guests the risk of traveling in bad weather, and if your venue is Ball Conference Center, you can choose from many different areas to host your celebrations!
Here at Ball, we do not shy away from a cold weather wedding! We embrace the wintry magic and are here to make all those romantic, cozy wedding dreams come true! Contact us here to book now.