Now that we have said our final goodbyes to the past year, it doesn’t mean the party is over. Right now is the perfect time to start planning the next big events of 2017!
We have the Top 10 Creative Event Ideas for 2017 – ranging from extravagant event themes, fancy business meeting ideas, to deliciously, fun party food – that will help make you the hostess with the most-est in 2017!
1. Steampunk Themed Event: Host an event that is sure to get your guests all steamed up! Whether you encourage party-goers to dress in their finest retro-futuristic attire or simply style your party to resemble a steam-powered fantasy world, this unique interactive bar idea from Biz Bash is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
2. Colorful Uplighting: Illuminate a large space and add some glamour to your event with colorful uplighting. The ballroom at Ball Event Center can hold up to 300 people, which is a lot of space to decorate. Don’t stress over filling the entire space with wall-to-wall decorations. This Ball Event Center photo shoot shows that a few strategically placed lights are all you need to create a dazzling effect!
3. Business Meeting Snacks: Add a little flair to your next business meeting with this creative snack idea from My Big Day. While you get down to business, a pop of colorful, cleverly designed snacks will add a little pleasure to your meeting!
4. Wedding Guest Box: Think outside of the “box,” when it comes to your wedding Guest Book, with this interactive Guest Box idea from Buzzfeed. Retire that tired Guest Book and capture your guests’ well wishes on video!
5. DIY S’mores Station: Indulge your inner kid with TheBerry.Com‘s creative DIY S’mores Station. It’s the next best thing when you can’t have a real campfire. Would this be considered Glamping?
6. Black and White Event Theme: A Black and White gala is not an uncommon party theme, but when you have a colorful character serve and entertain your guests, your event becomes anything but black and white! There are “no words” to express the fun your guests will have with ML2 Events‘ mime server idea! He might not be the most talkative, but your guests won’t “mime”!
7. DIY Photo Booth: Photo Booths at events are becoming more and more popular. Show off your creativity – and save all the money from renting a photo booth – with Ball Conference Center’s creative DIY photo booth idea! As you can see here, the lobby in Ball Event Center has more than enough space to set up your own photo booth. All you need is a big frame, a few DIY props, and a fun spirited group!
8. Cupcake Art: No need to buy expensive, fancy cupcakes, when part of the fun of your event involves decorating your own cupcakes with this creative idea from jenloveskev.com.
9. Boardroom Meeting Snacks: Veg out with this healthy and creative snack idea for your next boardroom meeting. When there isn’t enough time for lunch, this delicious snack idea from Indulgy is a fun and tasty way to get you through those long meetings.
10. Glow Stick Cotton Candy: They always said don’t play with your food, but does that apply to cotton candy? Guests of all ages will love this glow stick cotton candy idea from Indulgy!
Thanks to all of these creative and inspiring event ideas, you should have no problem hosting a special, memorable event. When it comes time to find the ultimate place to host your party, don’t forget to call your friends at Ball Event Center!
We have the perfect space to fulfill all your event needs, for both business and fun – with our large ballroom perfect for weddings, receptions, business expos or any large event to our executive boardroom and Mabee Learning Center set up in a classroom style. Call Ball Event Center today to get your 2017 event scheduled!