Every December, Pantone, the international color forecasting authority, selects a new hue that is predicted to exemplify the upcoming year ahead. For the brides who thrive to stay on trend – say, “Hello!” to Living Coral – the 2019 Pantone Color of the Year!
Here at Ball we are “living” for this brilliant hue and the meaning behind Pantone’s decision. “Living Coral embraces us with warmth and nourishment to provide comfort and buoyancy in our continually shifting environment,” the experts at Pantone explain.
For the daring and bold brides, Living Coral is the perfect tint to liven up your wedding. “Symbolizing our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits, PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral embodies our desire for playful expression,” explains the Color Institute.
Joyful pursuits? Playful expression? Living Coral is the perfect color to capture all of the joy that comes with your big day!
Take a look at Ball’s top five favorite ways to incorporate this energetic color into your wedding day!
- Bouquets: For the 2019 summertime bride, feature beautiful coral blooms in your bouquet!
- Invitations: Give your guests a lasting first impression with wedding stationary including flowing, colorful calligraphy in bright yellow, warm coral and other vivid, feel-good tints.
- Décor: Bring your wedding reception to life with centerpieces full of chrysanthemum flowers in varying shades.
- The Cake: A unique way to keep your reception simple and sweet – your guests will love to indulge in a watercolor frosted wedding cake!
- For Him: Include your groom in the Pantone’s 2019 Color of the Year obsession with a Living Coral boutonniere!
Whether you decide to incorporate the Pantone 2019 Color of the Year in a big way or a small way, here at Ball we will make all your Living Coral dreams come true!