A new year means new goals and resolutions, dreams and aspirations, but here at Ball, a new year also means we’re on the lookout for new wedding trends! Here are some of the trends that we love for our 2019 brides:
- Personalized everything! From place mats to glassware, more and more couples are having smaller celebrations and adding their own special touch to make their big day that much more special for loved ones. You’ll give them something they canuse and remember your day by!
- Greenery continues to be a classic, elegant go-to and here at Ball, bringing the outdoors in is a trend we love for 2019 and years to come! Rain or shine, summer or winter, there are plenty of ways you can embrace nature at your celebration. Wrapping foliage around the rafters, potted plants as centerpieces, or a leafy backdrop at the ceremony are a few of our favorite ways to bring the outside in for nature-inspired brides.
- Coral colors are all the rage for this year, and with support from Pantone’s color of the year, “Living Coral” we can expect bright, cheery tones throughout 2019’s wedding celebrations! Bridesmaid dresses, cakes, makeup, and décor are just some of the aspects of your big day that can be accented with the sunny hue! Read more on our take on “Living Coral” here.
- Velvet was big in 2018 and it is here to stay! Velvet décor creates a warm and cozy atmosphere while still being classic and beautiful. The ways to incorporate velvet are endless; tryvelvet linens for your reception, velvet bow ties for your groom, or even wrapping a velvet bow around your bouquet!
- Extravagant wedding cakes are making a comeback – from metallic accents to illustrations painted right on your cake! You and your groom could have your first-dance lyrics or possibly your wedding motif, hand painted right on your cake! Let your creativity take off and know there are no limits in 2019 for a show-stopping wedding cake.
Starting the new year is so exciting, especially as a new bride-to-be! As you start planning your big day in 2019, check out all that Ball Conference Center has to offer!