It’s no secret that planning a wedding takes a great deal of time and energy from everyone involved. And the day before can be equally the most exciting and nerve wracking day of all. We’ve put together a list of things to do the day before your wedding to ensure that everything goes smoothly-
- Create a checklist. Organization is key to making things run smoothly. Write down everything you need to bring with you the next day. Use that list in the morning and be sure you double check that you have everything you need before starting the day’s festivities!
- Communicate with your vendors. Eliminate the worries of a no-show vendor by contacting them the day before. Having a plan for when each vendor will be arriving will make for everything to go much more smoothly.
- Relax. It can be hard to relax at all the day before your wedding, but your family and friends can help! Have your Maid of Honor or family member spend the night with you the night before. Keep things calm and make sure to get your beauty rest!
- Practice your vows! You and your groom will be the center of attention when you say your “I dos.” Whether you’ve written your own vows or are keeping it traditional, it’s a good idea to rehearse! If your Maid of Honor or family member is spending the night with you, ask if they’ll listen as you practice and give you advice to make you feel more comfortable.
- Have a spa session. Be sure to get a mani/pedi with your girls, give yourself a facial. Remember not to use any products you haven’t used before. The last thing you need is to wake up on your wedding day with irritated skin! Finish off with a good nights rest and you’ll be ready for your big day!
Planning a wedding can be stressful, we hope this list will help you make the most of your big day! If you’re still in the early stages of planning your wedding, check out Ball Event Center! Our ball room can be set up for the wedding or reception or BOTH! Check out our packages and our preferred vendors HERE or call, (913) 322-4980 for more information!