From your ceremony to your reception, your wedding day reflects who and what you love. Bring your wedding reception tables to life with Ball’s top 10 DIY centerpieces! The best part? All can be made by hand, are long lasting and budget-friendly!
- Create a rustic décor dream by using wood slabs as a centerpiece. Allowing the beauty of nature to inspire your tablescape adds another level of dimension to your reception.
- Add some eye candy to the table by filling glass vases or fishbowls with personalized sweets – a decoration that requires little assembly and sure to be a guest favorite.
- Sand bottles aren’t just for children – they also make for gorgeous decor! Use unique shaped bottles with your wedding colors, add some zest with the subtle touch of a flower or display as is.
- Wine bottles: A classic and timeless centerpiece that is cost efficient for all of you wine lovers out there.
- For the eco-friendly brides – use your green thumb and build DIY terrariums. After the wedding, bring the terrariums home for a beautiful reminder of your big day!
- With their beautiful ornamentation, vintage tea tins add character and beauty without breaking the bank. New or vintage, the containers are inexpensive and can be found at any specialty-food store!
- Calling all bookworms! Bring a part of your library to your wedding by stacking your favorite books. Mix and match your own, or make a visit to a second-hand store and stock up on all the classics.
- Planning a fall wedding? Incorporate seasonal wedding decorations. Add a touch of fall with pumpkins throughout your centerpieces!
- Less is more! A simple, elegant and timeless idea we love is draping long garland across the table with a variety of candles to top it off.
- The sky is the limit here at Ball! Make a statement with a new trend that will raise your spirits: suspended centerpieces. From greenery to lanterns, take your wedding décor to a whole new level.
No matter the centerpiece you choose to display, Ball Event Center will help your dreams for your big day come true. Be sure to check out all we have to offer for your special celebration and follow Ball’s Bridal Guide for more helpful tips and tricks!